Looking for a track jacket that is both trendy and practical for kids from size 2 to 14? This quick to sew, and professionally finished Eat My Dust Track Jacket sewing pattern will help you sew a fantastic retro track jacket, that your toddler, kiddo, tween or teen will love.
Easy to wear, and a great ‘first zipper’ project, the Eat My Dust Track Jacket can be sewn from fleece or french terry for warmth, or a lighter weight jersey for an ideal summer sweatshirt. The cropped version of the track jacket is perfect for taking your sweats up a notch or, make the hip length version for a more classic look.
The Eat My Dust Track Jacket by Thread Faction Studio features:
- Simple dolman cut.
- Comfortable unisex fit.
- Custom fitting instructions.
- Professional finish on zip and collar.
- 2 length options: hip length or a more cropped style.
- Option for a dropped shoulder alteration to conserve fabric.
- Optional inseam pockets on hip length version.
The pattern starts at a size 2 and goes up to a size 14 perfect for all the kids.
You can choose to receive the pattern in three different ways.
1. Printed Pattern with PDF Instructions - This pattern will be printed and dispatched to you once you have placed your order. It will contain the A0 Pages for the pattern and it will be dispatched in a Kraft String and Washer Envelope that has the Pattern sticker on the front which is perfect for using to store you pattern in once sewn. You will be able to download the instructions file as a PDF at the end of the transaction.
2. Printed Pattern with Printed Instructions - For £2.00 more we will print the A0 Pattern pages and the A4 instructions for you and dispatch them in a Kraft String and Washer Envelope that has the Pattern sticker on the front which is perfect for using to store you pattern in once sewn.
All of our printed patterns are sent via Royal Mail 1st class post.
3. PDF Digital Download - For this option you will receive a download option at the end of the transaction, this will give you access to a ZIP file which will contain the A0 Pattern, the A4 pattern that will need to be printed and assembled and the instructions file.