Looking for a skort that is comfy, flattering and super practical for girls of all ages? This fast-to-sew ‘Hoola Hooper Skort’ sewing pattern will help you sew a fun skort that your girl (tween or teen), will love to wear.
Cute and action friendly this skort is designed to be sewn in a 4-way stretch knit fabric like cotton/lycra, spandex or sports performance fabric, and is finished with a flat look elastic waistband. The Hoola Hooper skort is stretchy and easy to slip on and looks equally great paired with high tops and a tee, or with sandals and a blouse.
The Hoola Hooper Skort by Thread Faction Studio features:
- A half circle skirt
- Built in shorts
- A comfortable elastic waist
- Custom fitting instructions
The pattern starts at a size 2 and goes up to a size 14 perfect for a tween or teen.
We offer 2 waistband sewing methods for the skort, so you can choose the best method to suit your equipment and sewing style.
Ideal for beginner and experienced sewists alike, the pdf pattern comes with step-by-step illustrated instructions. The pattern and instructions are super easy to download with the click of a button.
You can choose to receive the pattern in three different ways.
1. Printed Pattern with PDF Instructions - This pattern will be printed and dispatched to you once you have placed your order. It will contain the A0 Pages for the pattern and it will be dispatched in a Kraft String and Washer Envelope that has the Pattern sticker on the front which is perfect for using to store you pattern in once sewn. You will be able to download the instructions file as a PDF at the end of the transaction.
2. Printed Pattern with Printed Instructions - For £2.00 more we will print the A0 Pattern pages and the A4 instructions for you and dispatch them in a Kraft String and Washer Envelope that has the Pattern sticker on the front which is perfect for using to store you pattern in once sewn.
All of our printed patterns are sent via Royal Mail 1st class post.
3. PDF Digital Download - For this option you will receive a download option at the end of the transaction, this will give you access to a ZIP file which will contain the A0 Pattern, the A4 pattern that will need to be printed and assembled and the instructions file.