Looking for a casual dress with a classic retro style that you can sew up for girls of all ages? This fast to sew and beginner friendly Mary Mod Dress sewing pattern will help you sew a gorgeous vintage inspired dress that will no doubt impress.
Comfortable and practical with its huge pockets, the Mary Mod Dress is designed to be sewn from light or medium weight knit fabrics with a small amount of stretch. It looks fantastic sewn in a retro colour combo and paired with knee high socks or even boots, or sew it up in your favorite print for a more modern look.
The Mary Mod Dress by Thread Faction Studio features:
- Semi fitted cut.
- Lined upper bodice
- 2 length options: mini or knee length.
- Short or long sleeve options.
- Front patch pockets.
- Custom fitting instructions.
- Beginner level instructions for all steps.
The pattern starts at a size 2 and goes up to a size 14, great for toddlers, kids, tweens and teens.
We offer 2 length options for the Mary Mod Dress, mini or knee length, as well as long or short sleeves so you can customize their dress to the season and their style.
You can choose to receive the pattern in two different ways.
1. Printed Pattern with PDF Instructions - This pattern will be printed and dispatched to you once you have placed your order. It will contain the A0 Pages for the pattern and it will be dispatched in a clear polythene cover to keep it safe. You will be able to download the instructions file as a PDF at the end of the transaction.
2. Printed Pattern with Printed Instructions - For £2.00 more we will print the A0 Pattern pages and the A4 instructions for you and they will be dispatched in a clear polythene cover to keep it safe.
All of our printed patterns are sent via Royal Mail 1st class post.