Looking for some trendy, comfortable shorts for boys and girls from toddlers to teens? This beginner friendly ‘Play Fort Shorts’ sewing pattern will help you sew a pair of modern retro look shorts that the kids in your life will love.
Cool and practical these mid-rise, mid-length shorts are everything you have been looking for. Designed to be sewn in a light to medium weight knit fabric (interlock or jersey) these shorts are stretchy and easy to wear. They look fantastic with everything from a t-shirt and flip flops to a hoodie and high tops.
The Play Fort Shorts by Thread Faction Studio feature:
- Fantastic retro shape
- Bound contrast leg openings and side stripes
- Optional 2-piece pockets with contrast binding
- Anti-twist elastic waist
- Mid-rise, mid-length design
- Custom fitting instructions
The pattern starts at a size 2 and goes up to a size 14 perfect for a tween or teen.
You can choose to sew the shorts with or without the pockets for a different look or a faster sew whatever suits your style.
You can choose to receive the pattern in three different ways.
1. Printed Pattern with PDF Instructions - This pattern will be printed and dispatched to you once you have placed your order. It will contain the A0 Pages for the pattern and it will be dispatched in a Kraft String and Washer Envelope that has the Pattern sticker on the front which is perfect for using to store you pattern in once sewn. You will be able to download the instructions file as a PDF at the end of the transaction.
2. Printed Pattern with Printed Instructions - For £2.00 more we will print the A0 Pattern pages and the A4 instructions for you and dispatch them in a Kraft String and Washer Envelope that has the Pattern sticker on the front which is perfect for using to store you pattern in once sewn.
All of our printed patterns are sent via Royal Mail 1st class post.
3. PDF Digital Download - For this option you will receive a download option at the end of the transaction, this will give you access to a ZIP file which will contain the A0 Pattern, the A4 pattern that will need to be printed and assembled and the instructions file.