Looking for some trendy, comfortable shorts for boys and girls from toddlers to teens? This beginner friendly ‘Play Fort Shorts’ sewing pattern will help you sew a pair of modern retro look shorts that the kids in your life will love.
Cool and practical these mid-rise, mid-length shorts are everything you have been looking for. Designed to be sewn in a light to medium weight knit fabric (interlock or jersey) these shorts are stretchy and easy to wear. They look fantastic with everything from a t-shirt and flip flops to a hoodie and high tops.
The Play Fort Shorts by Thread Faction Studio feature:
- Fantastic retro shape
- Bound contrast leg openings and side stripes
- Optional 2-piece pockets with contrast binding
- Anti-twist elastic waist
- Mid-rise, mid-length design
- Custom fitting instructions
The pattern starts at a size 2 and goes up to a size 14 perfect for a tween or teen.
You can choose to sew the shorts with or without the pockets for a different look or a faster sew whatever suits your style.
You can choose to receive the pattern in two different ways.
1. Printed Pattern with PDF Instructions - This pattern will be printed and dispatched to you once you have placed your order. It will contain the A0 Pages for the pattern and it will be dispatched in a clear polythene cover to keep it safe. You will be able to download the instructions file as a PDF at the end of the transaction.
2. Printed Pattern with Printed Instructions - For £2.00 more we will print the A0 Pattern pages and the A4 instructions for you and they will be dispatched in a clear polythene cover to keep it safe.
All of our printed patterns are sent via Royal Mail 1st class post.