Looking for a romper that is cute, comfy and fits perfectly for kids from age two to teens? This easy to customize and fast to sew Retro Romper sewing pattern will help you sew a 70’s fabulous play suit that they will love.
Nostalgic and practical, the retro romper is also available in adult sizes. Designed to be sewn in a jersey or interlock, this romper is stretchy and is easy to slip on and to wear. The Retro Romper looks great paired with knee high socks and kicks, or worn with some simple sandals for an easy summer look.
The Retro Romper by Thread Faction Studio features:
- Classic retro shape
- Bound contrast leg openings and arm and neckline
- Elastic waist
- Button or snap front closure
- Optional faux waist tie
- Custom fitting instructions
The pattern starts at a size 2 and goes up to a size 14 perfect for a tweens and teens.
With compatible pattern pieces to our Sunshine Days Skirt and our Play Fort Shorts
You can choose to receive the pattern in three different ways.
1. Printed Pattern with PDF Instructions - This pattern will be printed and dispatched to you once you have placed your order. It will contain the A0 Pages for the pattern and it will be dispatched in a Kraft String and Washer Envelope that has the Pattern sticker on the front which is perfect for using to store you pattern in once sewn. You will be able to download the instructions file as a PDF at the end of the transaction.
2. Printed Pattern with Printed Instructions - For £2.00 more we will print the A0 Pattern pages and the A4 instructions for you and dispatch them in a Kraft String and Washer Envelope that has the Pattern sticker on the front which is perfect for using to store you pattern in once sewn.
All of our printed patterns are sent via Royal Mail 1st class post.
3. PDF Digital Download - For this option you will receive a download option at the end of the transaction, this will give you access to a ZIP file which will contain the A0 Pattern, the A4 pattern that will need to be printed and assembled and the instructions file.