Looking for some fabulous summer shorts that are both a bit retro and a bit fun for girls from toddlers right up to teens? This easy-to-follow ‘Roller Shorts’ sewing pattern will help you sew an awesome pair of knit shorts that all the girls (tots or teens) will want.
Nostalgic and cool for the summer, the Roller Shorts are also available in ladies’ sizes. Designed to be sewn in a jersey or interlock fabric these elastic waisted shorts slip on and off easily and are very comfortable to wear. The shorts look equally great with your knee socks and roller skates or worn over your swimmers on those endless summer days.
The Roller Shorts by Thread Faction Studio feature:
- Classic retro shape
- Bound contrast leg opening and side stripe
- Anti-twist elastic waist
- Optional front pockets
- Optional faux waist tie
- Custom fitting instructions
The pattern starts at a size 2 and goes up to a size 14 perfect for a tween or teen.
We offer optional pockets and faux waist tie so you can customize the shorts to suit her style.
You can choose to receive the pattern in three different ways.
1. Printed Pattern with PDF Instructions - This pattern will be printed and dispatched to you once you have placed your order. It will contain the A0 Pages for the pattern and it will be dispatched in a Kraft String and Washer Envelope that has the Pattern sticker on the front which is perfect for using to store you pattern in once sewn. You will be able to download the instructions file as a PDF at the end of the transaction.
2. Printed Pattern with Printed Instructions - For £2.00 more we will print the A0 Pattern pages and the A4 instructions for you and dispatch them in a Kraft String and Washer Envelope that has the Pattern sticker on the front which is perfect for using to store you pattern in once sewn.
All of our printed patterns are sent via Royal Mail 1st class post.
3. PDF Digital Download - For this option you will receive a download option at the end of the transaction, this will give you access to a ZIP file which will contain the A0 Pattern, the A4 pattern that will need to be printed and assembled and the instructions file.