Looking for some joggers that are more than just lounge wear? Suitable for kids from toddlers to tweens and teens, this beginner friendly ‘Skate Park Pants’ sewing pattern will help you sew some modern and edgy casual trousers that all the kids will love.
Trendy and comfortable, you will likely find yourself wishing these came in adult sizes. Designed to be sewn from knit fabrics, this pattern is fantastic made of french terry or tracksuit fleece as lounge wear, or from a heavy rugby jersey for a smarter casual look.
The Skate Park Pants by Thread Faction Studio feature:
- A comfortable elastic waist with optional faux waist tie
- Kangaroo pocket
- Mid-rise design
- Dropped crotch (with gusset)
- Narrow/fitted legs
- Custom fitting instructions
The pattern starts at a size 2 and goes up to a size 14 great for toddlers right up to tweens and teens.
With custom fitting instructions these are easy to adjust for a fantastic fit, and by using different weights of fabric you will be able to make these to suit almost all weather.
You can choose to receive the pattern in two different ways.
1. Printed Pattern with PDF Instructions - This pattern will be printed and dispatched to you once you have placed your order. It will contain the A0 Pages for the pattern and it will be dispatched in a clear polythene cover to keep it safe. You will be able to download the instructions file as a PDF at the end of the transaction.
2. Printed Pattern with Printed Instructions - For £2.00 more we will print the A0 Pattern pages and the A4 instructions for you and they will be dispatched in a clear polythene cover to keep it safe.
All of our printed patterns are sent via Royal Mail 1st class post.