Looking for a skort that is cute and twirly, but still modest for girls of all ages? This easy-to-follow ‘Skip-your-chores Skort’ sewing pattern will help you sew a skort that your girl (teen or tween) will love!
Feminine and sporty this skort is designed to be sewn in a 4-way stretch knit fabric like cotton/lycra, spandex or sports performance fabric, and is finished with a flat look elastic waistband. The Skip-your-chores skort is stretchy and easy to slip on and looks equally great styled with trainers and a t-shirt, or with knee high socks and mary janes.
The Skip-your-chores Skort by Thread Faction Studio features:
- A yoked skirt with a flounce skirt at back, or front and back
- An optional zipped pocket on the back yoke
- Built in shorts
- A mid-rise design
- A comfortable elastic waist
- Custom fitting instructions
The pattern starts at a size 2 and goes up to a size 14 perfect for a tween or teen.
We offer an optional zippered back waist pocket and 2 different skirt options (flounce front and back or flat front with a flounce back). Also included are 2 waistband sewing methods for the skort, so you can choose the best method to suit your equipment and sewing style.
You can choose to receive the pattern in two different ways.
1. Printed Pattern with PDF Instructions - This pattern will be printed and dispatched to you once you have placed your order. It will contain the A0 Pages for the pattern and it will be dispatched in a clear polythene cover to keep it safe. You will be able to download the instructions file as a PDF at the end of the transaction.
2. Printed Pattern with Printed Instructions - For £2.00 more we will print the A0 Pattern pages and the A4 instructions for you and they will be dispatched in a clear polythene cover to keep it safe.
All of our printed patterns are sent via Royal Mail 1st class post.