Looking for a Summer skirt that is cute and comfy for girls of all ages? This easy-to-follow, beginner friendly Sunshine Days Skirt sewing pattern will help you sew a retro-fabulous skirt that your girl, toddler, tween or teen will think is awesome.
Cool and practical this skirt is also available in ladies sizes. Designed to be sewn in light to medium weight jersey or interlock fabrics with an elastic waist, this skirt is easy to slip on and to wear. The Sunshine Days Skirt looks great paired with flip flops or knee high socks and kicks. It is lovely with a breezy summer tank or can easily be warmed up with an awesome retro track jacket.
The Sunshine Days Skirt by Thread Faction Studio features:
- Fantastic retro shape
- Bound contrast hem and side stripes
- Optional 2 piece pockets with contrast binding
- Anti-twist elastic waist
- Mid-rise design
- Optional faux waist tie
- Custom fitting instructions
The pattern starts at a size 2 and goes up to a size 14 perfect for a teen or tween.
The pockets are optional so you can choose a fast sew or add the pockets for even more wow factor.
You can choose to receive the pattern in two different ways.
1. Printed Pattern with PDF Instructions - This pattern will be printed and dispatched to you once you have placed your order. It will contain the A0 Pages for the pattern and it will be dispatched in a clear polythene cover to keep it safe. You will be able to download the instructions file as a PDF at the end of the transaction.
2. Printed Pattern with Printed Instructions - For £2.00 more we will print the A0 Pattern pages and the A4 instructions for you and they will be dispatched in a clear polythene cover to keep it safe.
All of our printed patterns are sent via Royal Mail 1st class post.