Looking for a skort that is flattering, stylish, and endlessly practical for girls of all ages? This easy-to-follow ‘Tennis Lesson Skort’ sewing pattern will help you sew a skort that is as ready for action as your girl (tween or teen) is!
Classic and sporty this skort is designed to be sewn in a 4-way stretch knit fabric like cotton/lycra, spandex or sports performance fabric, and is finished with a flat look elastic waistband. The Tennis Lesson skort is stretchy and easy to slip on and looks equally great styled with running shoes and a tank, or with knee high socks, mary janes and a blouse.
The Tennis Lesson Skort by Thread Faction Studio features:
- Pleated back, or front and back skirt
- An optional zipped pocket on the back yoke
- Built in shorts
- A mid-rise design
- A comfortable elastic waist
- Custom fitting instructions
The pattern starts at a size 2 and goes up to a size 14 perfect for a tween or teen.
We offer an optional zippered back waist pocket and 2 different skirt options (pleated front and back or flat front with a pleated back). Also included are 2 waistband sewing methods for the skort, so you can choose the best method to suit your equipment and sewing style.
You can choose to receive the pattern in two different ways.
1. Printed Pattern with PDF Instructions - This pattern will be printed and dispatched to you once you have placed your order. It will contain the A0 Pages for the pattern and it will be dispatched in a clear polythene cover to keep it safe. You will be able to download the instructions file as a PDF at the end of the transaction.
2. Printed Pattern with Printed Instructions - For £2.00 more we will print the A0 Pattern pages and the A4 instructions for you and they will be dispatched in a clear polythene cover to keep it safe.
All of our printed patterns are sent via Royal Mail 1st class post.