Miss Clover is a dropped shoulder knit hoodie in high or low waist lengths. The style lines are slightly reminiscent of the 80’s (and I’m well acquainted with those years). Choose to use the curved style lines or keep the whole thing simple without piecing. The long sleeve is cinched in at the wrist with a cuff to match the cuffing both at the waist hem and around the hood opening. An optional zippered pocket can be added for a sporty touch. The sleeveless option still appears to have a “short sleeve” making this a great pattern for all temperatures.
- Intermediate level
- Junior Miss Sizes 0-20
- Colour photo tutorial
- Quick instruction page
Recommended Fabrics: Various knit fabrics with a minimum 25% horizontal stretch and are recommended. Cotton Lycra, french terry, brushed sweat fabric, bamboo french terry and more.
Heavy-weight knits can also be used, however consider the bulk in the seams and choose according to sewing comfort level.
Hood Lining - When choosing to line the hood, it is highly recommended to use very lightweight knit fabrics to ensure that the hood does not become too heavy. It is also suggested to include the lining on the bodice to help balance the added weight to the hood.
Cuffing - Quality rib knit fabrics with good recovery are recommended for the cuffs, hem and hood trim. Regular knits can be used but will require the long sleeve opening to be gathered to fit the cuff. Lightweight fabrics are not recommended for the hood trim as it may appear floppy. Fabrics with some structure are recommended for the hood trim.
Tricot/knit interfacing for the sleeve pocket (lightweight knits only)
- 1/4” double-sided, wash-away adhesive tape
- One 5” zipper
- Premade cuffing (Widths may differ from the pattern and necessary adjustments should be considered.)
- Piping/trim suitable for the curved style lines
You can choose to receive the pattern in two different ways.
1. Printed Pattern with PDF Instructions - This pattern will be printed and dispatched to you once you have placed your order. It will contain the A0 Pages for the pattern and it will be dispatched in a clear polythene cover to keep it safe. You will be able to download the instructions file as a PDF at the end of the transaction.
2. Printed Pattern with Printed Instructions - For £2.00 more we will print the A0 Pattern pages and the A4 instructions for you and they will be dispatched in a clear polythene cover to keep it safe.
All of our printed patterns are sent via Royal Mail 1st class post.