This pattern for childrens shorts includes both short shorts and Bermuda style long shorts.
European Sizes 80-176 (Check out images for Size Chart)
Skill Level: Beginner
Materials Required: Strong but soft fabrics
For Fabric 140cm/55" wide
- Sizes 80–116: 50 cm (20")
- Sizes 122–140: 70 cm (28")
- Sizes 146–176: 80 cm (32")
There are some other options to please check pattern instructions before purchasing fabric.
Picolly Patterns are supplied in a slightly different way to our other pattern companies see below for details.
This pattern DOES NOT include any seam allowances, although the instructions will indicate what the seam allowance should be.
You can choose to receive the pattern in different ways.
1. Printed Pattern - It will be printed on A0+ paper and dispatched via first class post.
It will contain the A0 Pages for the pattern and a few instructions sheets which explain how to get the sewing instructions. These are via QR code on Picolly's website. Your printed pattern will be dispatched in a Kraft String and Washer Envelope which is perfect for using to store you pattern in once sewn by Royal Mail 1st Class Post.
2. PDF Digital Download - For this option you will receive a download option at the end of the transaction, this will give you access to a ZIP file which will contain the A0 Pattern, the A4 pattern that will need to be printed and assembled. The sewing instructions will be available via the QR code on Picolly's website.