The Miss Bonfire hoodie from our junior miss collection is designed with a cozy, slightly relaxed fit that nips in a bit at the waist for shaping. Separate front bodice/panel pieces are available for A-D cup sizes. A lined hood with an optional drawstring is a main feature of this sweater, but it CAN be made with just a simple neckband instead. The sleeve cuffs can be made as either solid cuffs or with a thumb hole. The angled front panel can hide an optional front pocket. A slight hi-lo hemline makes this a perfect sweater for pairing with leggings.
- Intermediate level
- Junior Miss Sizes 0-20
- Colour photo tutorial
- Quick instruction page
NOTE: These notions are for the drawstring version of the hoodie. If omitting the drawstrings/eyelets none of these are required.
- 4 eyelets with 1/4” inside diameter (optional for hood/hem drawstring openings. Buttonholes are also a suitable alternative.)
- Drawstring (for hood and hem)
- Small piece of iron-on interfacing (enough for 4 pieces 1.5”x1.5”) (for stabilizing eyelet/buttonhole location)
You can choose to receive the pattern in two different ways.
1. Printed Pattern with PDF Instructions - This pattern will be printed and dispatched to you once you have placed your order. It will contain the A0 Pages for the pattern and it will be dispatched in a clear polythene cover to keep it safe. You will be able to download the instructions file as a PDF at the end of the transaction.
2. Printed Pattern with Printed Instructions - For £2.00 more we will print the A0 Pattern pages and the A4 instructions for you and they will be dispatched in a clear polythene cover to keep it safe.
All of our printed patterns are sent via Royal Mail 1st class post.