The Miss Bonfire hoodie from our junior miss collection is designed with a cozy, slightly relaxed fit that nips in a bit at the waist for shaping. Separate front bodice/panel pieces are available for A-D cup sizes. A lined hood with an optional drawstring is a main feature of this sweater, but it CAN be made with just a simple neckband instead. The sleeve cuffs can be made as either solid cuffs or with a thumb hole. The angled front panel can hide an optional front pocket. A slight hi-lo hemline makes this a perfect sweater for pairing with leggings.
- Intermediate level
- Junior Miss Sizes 0-20
- Colour photo tutorial
- Quick instruction page
NOTE: These notions are for the drawstring version of the hoodie. If omitting the drawstrings/eyelets none of these are required.
- 4 eyelets with 1/4” inside diameter (optional for hood/hem drawstring openings. Buttonholes are also a suitable alternative.)
- Drawstring (for hood and hem)
- Small piece of iron-on interfacing (enough for 4 pieces 1.5”x1.5”) (for stabilizing eyelet/buttonhole location)
You can choose to receive the pattern in two different ways.
1. Printed Pattern with PDF Instructions - This pattern will be printed and dispatched to you once you have placed your order. It will contain the A0 Pages for the pattern and it will be dispatched in a Kraft String and Washer Envelope that has the Pattern sticker on the front which is perfect for using to store you pattern in once sewn. You will be able to download the instructions file as a PDF at the end of the transaction.
2. Printed Pattern with Printed Instructions - For £2.00 more we will print the A0 Pattern pages and the A4 instructions for you and dispatch them in a Kraft String and Washer Envelope that has the Pattern sticker on the front which is perfect for using to store you pattern in once sewn.
All of our printed patterns are sent via Royal Mail 1st class post.