The Junior Miss Wood Lily Pants are woven high waist pants or shorts with a side zipper. Options include front and back pockets, an off-set belt and three different cuff/hem styles for the pants version (flat front with elastic back, elastic casing the whole way around or straight leg with simple hem).
Try the pants in a twill or corduroy with the elastic casing for a more structured pant, or grab your favorite mid-weight drapey fabric with the belt and flat front cuff options for a dressier look. At a slightly cropped length the cuffed pants style wonderfully with a pair of heels or a cute ankle boot! The straight leg pant sits just a little longer for a more casual look. As the weather warms try out the shorts which have a 3 1/2” inseam and a quick turned up hem.
- Intermediate level
- Sizes 0-20
- Colour photo tutorial
- Quick instruction page
FABRICS: Mid-weight woven fabrics with 10% - 25% stretch and good recovery such as some canvas, denim, twill, linen, corduroy, viscose and satin.
- 9” invisible zipper
- bias tape: 3/8” finished width (optional and also available as cut chart piece to make your own)
- Flat Front: 1 1/2” Non-roll or Knit Elastic
- Elastic Casing: 1” Non-roll or Knit Elastic
FRONT POCKET VERSION:
- small piece of mid-weight fusible interfacing
- 2 x 1” D-Rings (size 0-10)
- 2 x 1 1/4” D-Rings (size 12-20)
You can choose to receive the pattern in two different ways.
1. Printed Pattern with PDF Instructions - This pattern will be printed and dispatched to you once you have placed your order. It will contain the A0 Pages for the pattern and it will be dispatched in a Kraft String and Washer Envelope that has the Pattern sticker on the front which is perfect for using to store you pattern in once sewn. You will be able to download the instructions file as a PDF at the end of the transaction.
2. Printed Pattern with Printed Instructions - For £2.00 more we will print the A0 Pattern pages and the A4 instructions for you and dispatch them in a Kraft String and Washer Envelope that has the Pattern sticker on the front which is perfect for using to store you pattern in once sewn.
All of our printed patterns are sent via Royal Mail 1st class post.