The Junior Miss Wood Lily Pants are woven high waist pants or shorts with a side zipper. Options include front and back pockets, an off-set belt and three different cuff/hem styles for the pants version (flat front with elastic back, elastic casing the whole way around or straight leg with simple hem).
Try the pants in a twill or corduroy with the elastic casing for a more structured pant, or grab your favorite mid-weight drapey fabric with the belt and flat front cuff options for a dressier look. At a slightly cropped length the cuffed pants style wonderfully with a pair of heels or a cute ankle boot! The straight leg pant sits just a little longer for a more casual look. As the weather warms try out the shorts which have a 3 1/2” inseam and a quick turned up hem.
- Intermediate level
- Sizes 0-20
- Colour photo tutorial
- Quick instruction page
FABRICS: Mid-weight woven fabrics with 10% - 25% stretch and good recovery such as some canvas, denim, twill, linen, corduroy, viscose and satin.
- 9” invisible zipper
- bias tape: 3/8” finished width (optional and also available as cut chart piece to make your own)
- Flat Front: 1 1/2” Non-roll or Knit Elastic
- Elastic Casing: 1” Non-roll or Knit Elastic
FRONT POCKET VERSION:
- small piece of mid-weight fusible interfacing
- 2 x 1” D-Rings (size 0-10)
- 2 x 1 1/4” D-Rings (size 12-20)
You can choose to receive the pattern in two different ways.
1. Printed Pattern with PDF Instructions - This pattern will be printed and dispatched to you once you have placed your order. It will contain the A0 Pages for the pattern and it will be dispatched in a clear polythene cover to keep it safe. You will be able to download the instructions file as a PDF at the end of the transaction.
2. Printed Pattern with Printed Instructions - For £2.00 more we will print the A0 Pattern pages and the A4 instructions for you and they will be dispatched in a clear polythene cover to keep it safe.
All of our printed patterns are sent via Royal Mail 1st class post.