The Narwhal is a one or two piece swimsuit with various piecing and detailing options. No matter which option you choose, this swimsuit is both stylish and offers decent coverage. The one piece suit has 4 different style options from simple bodice all the way to full piecing with criss-cross details. The back has a beautiful lace up detail. The two piece suit features high waisted bottoms with side panels and optional criss-cross details. The front bodice is similar to the one piece suit, but in the back you see the racerback lines with a cut-out.
- Intermediate level
- Sizes 2-14
- Colour photo tutorial
- Quick instruction page
Recommended Fabrics: Swim knit with at least 50-70% stretch
- 3/8" swim elastic
- Two-Piece Suit: 3/4" swim elastic (sizes 2-5); 1" swim Elastic (sizes 6-14)
- One-Piece Suit: 3/8" clear swim elastic
- Woolly nylon thread (optional)
You can choose to receive the pattern in two different ways.
1. Printed Pattern with PDF Instructions - This pattern will be printed and dispatched to you once you have placed your order. It will contain the A0 Pages for the pattern and it will be dispatched in a Kraft String and Washer Envelope that has the Pattern sticker on the front which is perfect for using to store you pattern in once sewn. You will be able to download the instructions file as a PDF at the end of the transaction.
2. Printed Pattern with Printed Instructions - For £2.00 more we will print the A0 Pattern pages and the A4 instructions for you and dispatch them in a Kraft String and Washer Envelope that has the Pattern sticker on the front which is perfect for using to store you pattern in once sewn.
All of our printed patterns are sent via Royal Mail 1st class post.