- Women’s sizes: 32–60
- Men’s sizes: 44–66
- Children’s sizes: 92–164
Skill Level: Intermediate and Beginners
Materials Required: Woven Fabrics
For Fabric 140cm/55" wide
- Women's sizes 32–50: 1.2 m (48")
- Women's sizes 52–60: 2 m (80")
- Men's sizes 44–60: 2.4 m (95")
- Children's sizes 92–104: 0.8 m (32")
- Children's sizes 110–134: 1 m (40")
- Children's sizes 140–164: 1.2 m (48")
Picolly Patterns are supplied in a slightly different way to our other pattern companies see below for details.
This pattern DOES NOT include any seam allowances, although the instructions will indicate what the seam allowance should be.
You will receive a Printed Pattern - It will be printed on A0+ paper and dispatched via first class post.
It will contain the A0 Pages for the pattern and a few instructions sheets which explain how to get the sewing instructions. These are via QR code on Picolly's website. Your printed pattern will be packaged in clear packaging and then sent in a mailing bag by Royal Mail 1st Class Post.