The Pinecone skirt is a two layer skirt that allows you to show off two beautiful woven fabrics, and make for twice the twirling fun! Optional cut outs on the top skirt are reminiscent of little pinecone flakes, and take this skirt up a notch from your basic double circle skirt. Recommended fabrics are light-medium weight wovens with some stability.
- Intermediate Beginner level
- Sizes 2-14
- Color photo tutorial with hyperlinks
- Quick instruction page
Recommended Fabrics: Light to medium weight wovens with some stability (such as quilting cottons). Fabrics with a lot of drape (such as Rayons) are NOT recommended.
- 1" elastic (sizes 2-8)
- 2" elastic (sizes 10-14)
- 1 1/2" bias binding (if not making your own)
You can choose to receive the pattern in two different ways.
1. Printed Pattern with PDF Instructions - This pattern will be printed and dispatched to you once you have placed your order. It will contain the A0 Pages for the pattern and it will be dispatched in a clear polythene cover to keep it safe. You will be able to download the instructions file as a PDF at the end of the transaction.
2. Printed Pattern with Printed Instructions - For £2.00 more we will print the A0 Pattern pages and the A4 instructions for you and they will be dispatched in a clear polythene cover to keep it safe.
All of our printed patterns are sent via Royal Mail 1st class post.