Sizes 0 – 24
Difficulty: Advanced Beginner
Seaforth is a loose- fit pant with the following views and features:
- Full length wider hem
- Ankle length elasticated hem
- Back darts
- Elasticated waistband
- Front cargo-style pockets with slanted zippered welt openings
- Back patch pockets
- Optional Drawstring
The Seaforth Pants are comfy yet stylish pants in two views. View A is a wider leg full length pant and view B features a narrower leg with an ankle length elasticated hem. Both views have a full elasticated waistband, back darts to reduce gathering bulk, a low to mid front rise, and options for eyelets and drawstring in the waistband, front zipper welt pockets, and back patch pockets. Seaforth is perfect for dressing up or down!
This pattern includes several introductory pages with information on picking the best size based on hip, performing girth and length adjustments if necessary, basic alterations, choosing fabric, and helpful sewing notes.
Skills used: interfacing, top and edge stitching, and inserting a zipper
You can choose to receive the pattern in three different ways.
1. Printed Pattern with PDF Instructions - This pattern will be printed and dispatched to you once you have placed your order. It will contain the A0 Pages for the pattern and it will be dispatched in a Kraft String and Washer Envelope that has the Pattern sticker on the front which is perfect for using to store you pattern in once sewn. You will be able to download the instructions file as a PDF at the end of the transaction.
2. Printed Pattern with Printed Instructions - For £2.00 more we will print the A0 Pattern pages and the A4 instructions for you and dispatch them in a Kraft String and Washer Envelope that has the Pattern sticker on the front which is perfect for using to store you pattern in once sewn.
All of our printed patterns are sent via Royal Mail 1st class post.
3. PDF Digital Download - For this option you will receive a download option at the end of the transaction, this will give you access to a ZIP file which will contain the A0 Pattern, the A4 pattern that will need to be printed and assembled and the instructions file.