Sizes 0 – 24
Difficulty: Advanced Beginner
Vero Beach is a casual set for woven fabrics with the following views and features:
- Large Kangaroo Pocket
- Front placket with slit opening
- Bias bound neckline seam for attractive finishing
- Wide and long sleeves
- Slightly cropped hem
- Back darts
- Elasticated waistband
- Front slash hip pockets
- Back patch pocket
- Optional Drawstring
- Tulip side hem
- Bias bound hem
- 3″ dropped inseam for a total of 4-5″ coverage
The Vero Beach set is a casual, easy-fit outfit with two pieces. The top is a Baja-style hoodie with a large kangaroo pocket, wide sleeves, and a slightly cropped hem. The shorts are fitted through the hip with a full elasticated waistband, back darts to reduce gathering bulk, a low to mid front rise, and options for eyelets and drawstring in the waistband, front slash pockets, and a back patch pocket. Vero Beach is perfect for layering over a bathing suit for sun protection or throwing on over a tank when the Summer nights cool down.
Both the top and bottom pieces can be made with virtually any woven fabric, from drapey rayons to structured twill. The fit and style will change with different fabrics so this set can be ultra-versatile in your wardrobe.
You can choose to receive the pattern in two different ways.
1. Printed Pattern with PDF Instructions - This pattern will be printed and dispatched to you once you have placed your order. It will contain the A0 Pages for the pattern and it will be dispatched in a clear polythene cover to keep it safe. You will be able to download the instructions file as a PDF at the end of the transaction.
2. Printed Pattern with Printed Instructions - For £2.00 more we will print the A0 Pattern pages and the A4 instructions for you and they will be dispatched in a clear polythene cover to keep it safe.
All of our printed patterns are sent via Royal Mail 1st class post.