This bralette is available for B-Cup or smaller. Slight front ruching with modest coverage. The adjustable straps, can be worn straight over the shoulders or criss-crossed on the back making this a versatile everyday undergarment. Choose 3/4” visible hem band or 3/8” hidden hem band. (TIP: Try a picot edge on the hidden band for just a peek of feminine finishing.) The front panel is designed with pocket access where foam cups can be inserted for those desiring a bit more coverage. (Try out our FREE cut-and-sew foam cup insert pattern found in the blog post (link at the bottom of this listing)).
- Advanced Beginner level
- Juniors size XXS-XXL
- Colour photo tutorial
- Quick instruction page
- 2 x 3/8” bra sliders*
- 2 x 3/8” G-Hooks*
- 3/8” bra strap elastic*
- 3/8” FOE (Fold Over Elastic)
- 3/4” Bra Band Elastic (Banded Bottom Option)
- 3/8” Bra Band Elastic (Fold Over Bottom Option)
- small piece of 1/4” knit elastic
- 2 x 3/8” O-Ring* (O-Ring strap attachment option only)
- OPTIONAL: bra elastic trim
(*If necessary these notions may all be replaced with the 1/2” size.)
You can choose to receive the pattern in two different ways.
1. Printed Pattern with PDF Instructions - This pattern will be printed and dispatched to you once you have placed your order. It will contain the A0 Pages for the pattern and it will be dispatched in a Kraft String and Washer Envelope that has the Pattern sticker on the front which is perfect for using to store you pattern in once sewn. You will be able to download the instructions file as a PDF at the end of the transaction.
2. Printed Pattern with Printed Instructions - For £2.00 more we will print the A0 Pattern pages and the A4 instructions for you and dispatch them in a Kraft String and Washer Envelope that has the Pattern sticker on the front which is perfect for using to store you pattern in once sewn.
All of our printed patterns are sent via Royal Mail 1st class post.