This bralette is available for B-Cup or smaller. Slight front ruching with modest coverage. The adjustable straps, can be worn straight over the shoulders or criss-crossed on the back making this a versatile everyday undergarment. Choose 3/4” visible hem band or 3/8” hidden hem band. (TIP: Try a picot edge on the hidden band for just a peek of feminine finishing.) The front panel is designed with pocket access where foam cups can be inserted for those desiring a bit more coverage. (Try out our FREE cut-and-sew foam cup insert pattern found in the blog post (link at the bottom of this listing)).
- Advanced Beginner level
- Juniors size XXS-XXL
- Colour photo tutorial
- Quick instruction page
- 2 x 3/8” bra sliders*
- 2 x 3/8” G-Hooks*
- 3/8” bra strap elastic*
- 3/8” FOE (Fold Over Elastic)
- 3/4” Bra Band Elastic (Banded Bottom Option)
- 3/8” Bra Band Elastic (Fold Over Bottom Option)
- small piece of 1/4” knit elastic
- 2 x 3/8” O-Ring* (O-Ring strap attachment option only)
- OPTIONAL: bra elastic trim
(*If necessary these notions may all be replaced with the 1/2” size.)
You can choose to receive the pattern in two different ways.
1. Printed Pattern with PDF Instructions - This pattern will be printed and dispatched to you once you have placed your order. It will contain the A0 Pages for the pattern and it will be dispatched in a clear polythene cover to keep it safe. You will be able to download the instructions file as a PDF at the end of the transaction.
2. Printed Pattern with Printed Instructions - For £2.00 more we will print the A0 Pattern pages and the A4 instructions for you and they will be dispatched in a clear polythene cover to keep it safe.
All of our printed patterns are sent via Royal Mail 1st class post.