The Wild Strawberry Bralette is available in a B-Cup or smaller. With its more shaped neckline and lace back option, this bralette has a bit of a fancier feel to it. Adjustable length straps attach to the top of a the triangular back panel which can be made in stretch lace or fabric. The front panel is designed with pocket access for inserting foam cups (for those desiring a bit more coverage). Why not try out our FREE cut-and-sew foam cup insert pattern found in the blog post (link at the bottom of this listing).
- Advanced Beginner level
- Juniors size XXS-XXL
- Colour photo tutorial
- Quick instruction page
- 2 x 3/8” bra sliders*
- 3/8” bra O-Ring (1 for regular strap attachment OR 3 for O-Ring strap attachment)*
- 3/8” bra strap elastic*
- 3/8” Fold Over Elastic (FOE)
- 3/4” Band Elastic
- 6” wide stretch Lace fabric trim (for lace back option)
(*If necessary these 3 notions may all be replaced with the 1/2” size.)
You can choose to receive the pattern in two different ways.
1. Printed Pattern with PDF Instructions - This pattern will be printed and dispatched to you once you have placed your order. It will contain the A0 Pages for the pattern and it will be dispatched in a Kraft String and Washer Envelope that has the Pattern sticker on the front which is perfect for using to store you pattern in once sewn. You will be able to download the instructions file as a PDF at the end of the transaction.
2. Printed Pattern with Printed Instructions - For £2.00 more we will print the A0 Pattern pages and the A4 instructions for you and dispatch them in a Kraft String and Washer Envelope that has the Pattern sticker on the front which is perfect for using to store you pattern in once sewn.
All of our printed patterns are sent via Royal Mail 1st class post.