The Wild Strawberry Bralette is available in a B-Cup or smaller. With its more shaped neckline and lace back option, this bralette has a bit of a fancier feel to it. Adjustable length straps attach to the top of a the triangular back panel which can be made in stretch lace or fabric. The front panel is designed with pocket access for inserting foam cups (for those desiring a bit more coverage). Why not try out our FREE cut-and-sew foam cup insert pattern found in the blog post (link at the bottom of this listing).
- Advanced Beginner level
- Juniors size XXS-XXL
- Colour photo tutorial
- Quick instruction page
- 2 x 3/8” bra sliders*
- 3/8” bra O-Ring (1 for regular strap attachment OR 3 for O-Ring strap attachment)*
- 3/8” bra strap elastic*
- 3/8” Fold Over Elastic (FOE)
- 3/4” Band Elastic
- 6” wide stretch Lace fabric trim (for lace back option)
(*If necessary these 3 notions may all be replaced with the 1/2” size.)
You can choose to receive the pattern in two different ways.
1. Printed Pattern with PDF Instructions - This pattern will be printed and dispatched to you once you have placed your order. It will contain the A0 Pages for the pattern and it will be dispatched in a clear polythene cover to keep it safe. You will be able to download the instructions file as a PDF at the end of the transaction.
2. Printed Pattern with Printed Instructions - For £2.00 more we will print the A0 Pattern pages and the A4 instructions for you and they will be dispatched in a clear polythene cover to keep it safe.
All of our printed patterns are sent via Royal Mail 1st class post.